Acts as an advisor to markets on how to design, produce, and distribute content for different channels. Helps marketers to create omni-channel content in an agile manner. Develop a holistic content strategy for all relevant channels, synchronize and curate it for market needs.
- Works with CBLs, CX and other commercial roles to develop holistic omni-channel strategic plan for market
- Provides personalized and tailored support and guidance on local execution to content creators and brand teams
- Provides a consistent “One Pfizer” approach to deliver cutting-edge channel orchestration and content development best practice based on local knowledge and experience.
- Channel support, analytics, and utilization of SEO/SEM
- Content format and delivery to meet local customer needs
- Works with CBL, CX and other commercial roles to translate strategy and tactics into yearly content plan
- Advises CBLs on how to orchestrate the use of approved channels by customer type, considering their affinity to ensure the best experience possible for the customer
- Introduces CBLs to A/B testing, trains them in it and ensures a rapid iteration of content with customers
- Audits content proposal and provide recommendations on how to make content omni-channel adapted
- Develops omni-channel best-practices & trainings and actively brings to them to markets in collaboration with global and regional functions
- Develops trainings to create/enhance agile, omni-channel content creation capabilities in collaboration with L&D
- Meeting with the creative, marketing, and design teams to ideate and define content goals.
- Researching content and consumer trends (disease awareness, wellness expertise etc) to ensure that content is relevant and appealing
- Developing content strategies to effectively reach the desired patient and healthcare audience and marketing goals.
- Creating content for a variety of platforms including blogs, websites, and social media.
- Proofreading and editing content before publishing.
- Ensuring that SEO and SMO strategies are effectively implemented.
- Managing content calendars and ensuring that the content remains consistent across all platforms.
- Act as a writing team partner for marketing.
- Coordinating with the marketing, design, and external agencies to ensure the timely delivery of assignments.
- Tracking consumer and content analytics and generating reports and presentations.
- Keeping up to date with content trends, consumer preferences, and advancements in technology.
- Masters/Bachelors from a reputable institution in business, media sciences, literature, journalism, marketing communication or similar. Qualification focused on communication/media sciences; digital marketing will be preferred. A very robust experience in communication and content development is desired.
- At least three years of relevant experience in content creation/digital marketing, omnichannel or CX relevant role.
- Familiarity with content management systems such as WordPress, Drupal, and Joomla.
- Good knowledge of content and layout design tools such as Adobe InCopy and InDesign.
- Excellent computer skills with MS Office and Google Suite.
- A portfolio of published work will be preferred.
- Good knowledge of various content platforms such as social media, blogs, and print media.
- Strong understanding of content practices such as SEO, SMO, and PPC.
- The ability to keep abreast of content and consumer trends and advancements in technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Proactive approach in foreseeing the future trends in marketing communication.
- Strong accountability and project management for tasks without close supervision
- Experience in management of cross-functional groups to accomplish corporate goals. Demonstrate a deep understanding of the omnichannel, CX and digital platforms.